Bank Trainer Course Exam Dates – Schedule
What is the objective ?
- To develop a cadre of professional faculty to function in training establishments of banks, bank training institutes and financial institutions.
- To inculcate advanced skills for handling training in emerging areas in banking & finance.
- Members and Non-Members of the Institute
- Graduate in any discipline
SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION
- Human Resource Management
||For Members and Non-Members
Plus Convenience charges and Taxes as applicable
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Paper - 1: Human Resource Management
- Concepts, Policies and Practices: Fundamentals of HRM; Importance of Human Capital, Management of transformation, New insights into HR Management and contemporary issues, Relationship between HRM and HRD; Structure and Functions, Policies and Practices, Role of HRD professional, Development of HRM in India.
- Behavioral Dynamics in organizations: Person - Job Fit, Group Dynamics, Group Problem Solving and effectiveness, Leadership and Team building, Change Management, Human Response - Implications of benchmarking; TQM, BPR, ISO 9000 Series and other techniques for Organizational improvement and Management of Service Industry; Quality Circles. Six Sigma and its implication in organizational development. Organizational Change and Development; Responsibility Charting, Conditions for Optimal Success, Role of Change Agent and Managing Change.
- HRM in Banks: Traditional Role of Human Resource Department in Banks, Expectations from HR Department, Conflict of new initiatives with work culture and capacity, HRM challenges, Core Banking and HR challenges, Knowledge management in Banks; Need for Knowledge Management, HRM and Information Technology, Information and Database Management, Preparation/ updation of Manuals and job cards, Linkage with Educational Institutions.
- Organizational Communication: Barriers to Communications, Steps for effective communication in the organization.
Paper - 2: Training
- Human implications for Organizations: Learning and instructions, Learning Processes, Employee Behavior, Theories of Motivation and their practical implications, Motivational strategies, Reward and Incentive schemes, job enrichment, job rotation. Employee Development strategies and Techniques. Psychometric Assessments for skill enhancement and effective performance.
- Training and Development: Attitude development, Pedagogy vis-à-vis Andragogy, Role and impact of training, Career Path Planning and Counseling, Changing face of Banking, Future of Bank Education.
- Training Need Assessment, Training requirements, Consultancies, Training projects.
- Training Methodology; subject matters of Training, Training infrastructure in Banks, Development of soft skills and communications. Techniques, methods, tools, Classroom management.
- Training impact evaluation; sessions recap, real time informal feedback, measurement and impact evaluation of training over short horizon and medium term horizon.
- Electronic enabled training systems and techniques; e-learning, virtual learning and self-directed learning.