What is SSC CGL exam?
Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India.
What is the eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL ?
Candidates applying for the examination should have a Bachelor’s degree with mathematics as compulsory or optional subject and Master's degree required for Audit department.
Is there any limits on number of attempts for SSC CGL ?
No, there is no limit on number of attempts
What is the age relaxation for SSC CGL?
18 to 27 years. Age relaxation upto + 12 years on specified category.
How to apply for SSC CGL ?
Candidates are required to apply only on online using the link www.ssc.nic.in
What is the fee for applying SSC CGL?
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
What will be the cut off for prelims?
It will be around 50-70% of marks and also vary according to the average marks of the candidates.
How to prepare for the test ?
We MODELEXAM® providing you Free mock test
What documents are required for application form?
Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
What is the mode of paying application fee?
Cash can be paid through SBI bank with the download fee receipt.
Services / Posts
Ministries / Departments / Offices / Cadre
- Assistant Section Officer Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant Central Vigilance Commission
- Assistant Section Officer Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Section Officer Ministry of Railway
- Assistant Section Officer Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant Audit Officer Indian Audit & Accounts (Department under C&AG)
- Assistant Section Officer AFHQ
- Assistant Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistant Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Inspector of Income Tax CBDT
- Inspector (Central Excise) CBEC
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner) CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub- Inspector Central Bureau Of Investigation
- Inspector of Post Department of Post
- Divisional Accountant Office under C&AG
- Junior Statistical Officer M/Statistics & Prog Implementation
- Inspector Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Auditor Office under C&AG
- Auditor Office under CGDA
- Auditor Office under CGA & Others
- Accountant/Jr. Accountant Office under C&AG
- Accountant/Jr. Accountant Office under CGA & others
- Upper Division Clerks/ Senior Secretariat Assistant Central Govt Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres
- Tax Assistant CBDT
- Tax Assistant CBEC
- Compiler Registrar General of India
- Sub- Inspector Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub- Inspector National Investigation Agency(NIA)
- Upper Division Clerks
- Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation(MOD) *(Only for Male Candidates)
||No. of questions
||Marks For Each Correct Answer
||Marks For Each Wrong Answer
|General Intelligence & Reasoning (CGL-GI)
|General Awareness (CGL-GA)