About CAIIB Exam
CAIIB full form - Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers. CAIIB exam aims at providing advanced knowledge necessary for better decision making covering, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Economic Analysis etc.
Candidates should have cleared JAIIB.
There are two compulsory Papers.
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
Candidates should choose one elective paper from 11 elective papers.
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared PASS.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination
Time limit for passing the examination
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enrol themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier
||Fees (Taxes Extra)
|1st Attempt Fee
|2nd Attempt Fee
|3rd Attempt Fee
|4th Attempt Fee
Medium of examination
English and Hindi
Pattern of examination
Exam duration is 2 hours and consists of 120 Objective MCQ for 100 marks including case studies.
The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.